Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anderson Cooper, Bachelorette Bring Humor to 'Regis and Kelly'

Bachelorette makes Anderson Cooper queasy

Anderson Cooper is the man.

Anderson Cooper is the man.

As if “Regis and Kelly” didn’t get enough attention as it is, throw in Anderson Cooper and a dash of snark, and you’ve got  yourself a viral video.

Anderson Cooper filled in for Regis yesterday when The Bachelorette herself came on the show. The ensuing interview was pretty entertaining. At one point Anderson Cooper said to the Bachelorette: “I think I just threw up in my mouth.” Hilarious!

‘Bachelorette’ is  a cash cow

In my opinion, “The Bachelorette” and all shows of its ilk are nothing but moneymaking schemes. I guarantee you ABC doesn’t care a lick about whether Jillian and Ed live happily ever after. All of those “finding the one” shows are nothing but cash advances to the networks. Or maybe I am projecting my own feelings there.

Anyway, I commend Anderson Cooper for calling out the classlessness that “The Bachelorette” represents. He asked her how many men she slept with on the show. The “Regis and Kelly” studio audience was aghast.

Oh, now all of a sudden it’s none of our business?

After Anderson Cooper asked Bachelorette “How many did you actually sleep with?” the audience broke into “shocked” noises followed by cheers. If you watch the YouTube version, you can see Anderson Cooper mocking the Bachelorette and the audience, saying “Oh! I’m shocked!” ... click here to read the rest of the article titled "Anderson Cooper, Bachelorette Bring Humor to 'Regis and Kelly'"

No comments: