Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Games in school

When I was in middle school, and my pre-algebra teacher would let us play games, (which were somehow related to math of course) I would often read instead of play games. I don't know if it's because I didn't want to play, or if it was because there weren't really any good games. The other kids thought I was just I tad bit weird for wanting to read instead of play games. I myself liked it just fine, because I love to read. I would also read during lunch. I would sit with my friends of course, although I'm sure some of them weren't really my friends, but rather my friends' friends. Sometimes a few of them would read too, but for the most part it was just me. Maybe I just didn't have the right communication skills to participate in their conversations, so I buried myself in a book.



No comments: