Friday, October 30, 2009

Announcing Astute Actions Inc

Yours truly recently incorporated.

I’ve often mentioned how much I believe in taking action, but now that’s proof – I named my company Astute Actions Inc. (Now on to something I really want to tell you.)

  • Thank you for your early support that led me to jumping into this full time.
  • Thank you for pointing out my mistakes and teaching me how to be better.
  • Thank you for sticking around to continue our journey to financial freedom.
  • Thank you for helping me realize how important taking action is. Now it’s my turn to remind everyone else…

Stop sitting around the TV and TAKE ACTION.

Your finances, career and relationships are all waiting for you to take the next step. We hate to fail but don’t stop trying because you will eventually get it right as long as you never give up. Don’t worry about failure. We are all trying and falling down too.

So. How are you going to spend the rest of the week? If you ask me, I will be picking myself back up to try again.


Related Articles at Personal Finance Blog by Money Ning:


Read more of Announcing Astute Actions Inc…



No comments: