Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I’ve always wanted to go to a fat camp

I need to lose weight and have tried everything out there, diets, diet pills, Atkins, low carb everything, counting calories, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, lettuce, grapefruit, you name it, I have tried it. And nothing works. I can never lose a pound.

I have had money refunded to me from all these companies that guarantee you will lose weight or your money back. I get my money back. And they always say, we've never seen anything like this before. The only hope I have left is a fat camp. I feel like if I could just get a boost, just get those first pounds off, maybe the rest would fall off.

At a fat camp, I think you eat really great foods that they fix for you, but that are low in everything bad for you and high in everything good for you. I imagine the exercise programs would be easy to start, because if you can't do it, they wouldn't give up but help you succeed. I would imagine there are Jacuzzis and hot tubs and saunas and massages to help you deal with the pain associated with losing weight. This is my last hope, a fat camp.



No comments: