Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nip Tuck season premiere 2009

Have you ever seen Nip Tuck? Tonight is the Nip Tuck season premiere 2009. I don't like Nip Tuck. I watched it once and it was pretty graphic to me for a TV show. There was way too much violence, sex and the operations were more than I wanted to see. I didn't become a doctor or nurse because I'm not good with graphic operations. So relaxing TV doesn't seem to fix with this kind of show for me. I didn't relate to the characters.

But many must watch it and like it because it is back for the sixth season, has made over 100 episodes and it was the highest rated new series on cable. It is a drama about a plastic surgery office and practice following the doctors and patients. It is set in Los Angeles but began in Miami. It is unclear to me why it changed to a new city. If you know, maybe you could post it here. If you like this show, maybe you could let me know why.



No comments: