Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dancing with the stars results November 17

I am a big fan of the show dancing with the stars. I watch it every single night. I must say that I love the talent but a few of the contestants could use a bit of work on their attitude and cut down on how proud they are of themselves.

But I could not believe the Dancing with the stars results November 17! Joanne Krupa got voted off and Derek Hough. She seemed to have a fantastic attitude about it. But who knows if that was just for the cameras but she went out with a positive attitude and she made sure she had learned something from the experience.

They got to leave with a bang, they got to dance the Viennese waltz one last time before they got to go home. They did a tremendous job and who knows what this experience might bring to them later in life. Great job to you two!



No comments: